Last site updates

CONSIDERIN HOW THE LEAGUE IS GROWING UP, WE DECIDE TO MOVE TO A NEW WEBSITE. PLEASE VISIT US AT www.rfactor1.com ...see you soon!

mercoledì 9 giugno 2010

Santander Grand Prix von Deutschland - Nurburgring - Official Results





POST RACE OFFICIAL INTERVIEWS

Davide Corigliano (BMW Sauber) - WINNER
ENGLISH: "I'm so happy for this win, I had a good feeling with my car and setup was great, with soft tires I had to overtake Baroni in first laps, but I missed a corner and I was forced to climb up again. If Baroni didn't make an error, I think we should fight for first position. Now I'm focused only to be in front of him in next races".
ITALIANO: "Sono molto felice per la vittoria, avevo un buon feeling con la vettura e il setup era ottimo, con le morbide dovevo per forza superare Baroni nei primi giri ma ho sbagliato e ho dovuto recuperare. Se piddu non fosse uscito ce la saremo giocata. Adesso penso solo ad arrivare davanti a lui nelle prossime gare."

Alex Zingalus (Ferrari) - 2nd Place
ENGLISH: "I'm so happy for second position, cause this is a track I don't really like and I had never made nice races here. I was in troubles to keep the way of leaders after my pitstop with a not really good setup, however I want to say 'thank you' to my team for the great work and constant updates that give me more feeling with the car".
ITALIANO: "Felicissimo della seconda posizione finale, questo e un circuito che non mi piace non ho mai fatto grandi risultati. Ho faticato a tenere il passo dopo il cambio gomme con un setup non al meglio, ringrazio comunque la squadra per il lavoro svolto e per i continui miglioramenti che mi permettono di sentire maggiormente la macchina."

Gianpiero Baroni (Force India Mercedes) - 3rd place
ENGLISH: "Qualify was better than what we expected, in our team everyone worked doing his best. Race start was wonderfu, I overtook Corigliano in first corner. I led for 10 laps, when my tire collapsed pushing me against the wall. Pitting in I had a stop of 12 second, I lost some position and when I pitted out I tried to climb up the standing: ended in 3rd with a second of gap from Alex Zingalus. In general, not bad...really looking forward Hungary!"
ITALIANO: "La qualifica è andata meglio del previsto, in Force hanno lavorato tutti alla grande. La gara è partita splendidamente, in partenza son partito in maniera impeccabile, superando Corigliano alla prima curva. Fino al 10° giro ero in testa con un po di vantaggio sul secondo ma purtroppo la mia gomma è finita facendomi andare a sbattere contro le protezioni. Rientrando ai box con una sosta di 12 secondi perdo posizioni, cosi ho tentato di recuperare: a fine gara 3° a un secondo da alex Zingalus, tutto sommato è andata bene...sarà per l'Ungheria!"

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento