Last site updates

CONSIDERIN HOW THE LEAGUE IS GROWING UP, WE DECIDE TO MOVE TO A NEW WEBSITE. PLEASE VISIT US AT www.rfactor1.com ...see you soon!

sabato 26 giugno 2010

Meeting...Juan Manuel Cardozo

Name: Juan Manuel

Surname: Cardozo

Age: 17

Place of Birth: Buenos Aires, Argentina

Where do you live: Buenos Aires, Argentina

Height and Weight: 1,77 cm. 60 Kg

What are your hobbies?: Leagues f1 of rFactor. Scalextric. PC

What do you do in your life?: I study, I'm a student of secundary school.

Cardozo during his interview in a park in Buenos Aires.

Who is the most beutiful woman in the world?: Angelina Jolie, she is beautiful!

How many years did you race rF online?: one and a half on an american rFactor league.

What kind of controller do you use: keyboard. Although I could use a steering wheel.

Do you like rF1?: es una buena liga. I met them when I was in the servers online, and Giammy asked me to race with them. For now I feel like here, it hurts the lag due to the remoteness of my country: (

Juan has got now 6 points in driver's standing.

What kind of modifies do you suggest for rF1?: there is something serious to be changed, I think that's right, though as Cabiddu said, I would be good to longer races.

Who is going to win?: Carigliano is having a good season, is a great candidate. I see another rising star is Cabiddu. Giammy at some point will have to win, it always sits between the top but can not find victory.

Who is the surprise?: I think my latin partner Mario Nieto has joined valuable points in Australia, but has been delayed over the course of carreras. I had been the surprise in Silverstone!

What's your favourite real driver?: Now, lewis hamilton. He is a very good driver, I like his driving. All the history: Ayrton Senna. He was the best!

What's your favourite track?: Monza, this incredible track. also, but I know is that. Other good track is Silverstone.

What kind of different league would you like to race?:well, I race in other league, and the truth would not have time to practice in another league.

Thanks Excu, see you in Valencia and Good Luck!

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento