Last site updates

CONSIDERIN HOW THE LEAGUE IS GROWING UP, WE DECIDE TO MOVE TO A NEW WEBSITE. PLEASE VISIT US AT www.rfactor1.com ...see you soon!

lunedì 14 giugno 2010

Meeting...Tomek Luty

Name: Tomasz

Surname: Luty

Age: 18

Place of Birth: Szczecin (Poland)

Where do you live: Moszczanka (South of Poland)

Height and Weight: weight 70 kg height 1.72 m

What are your hobbies?: formula 1, sport, computer games, modern technologies ,music, discoteques.

What do you do in your life?: I am studying at high school, but final objective is to buy some supercar like lamborghini or ferrari.

"Tommy" is one of the youngest drivers of the league.

Who is the most beutiful woman in the world?: mhm beatiful,i think it's Angelina Jolie.

How many years did you race rF online?:I race onilne since I installed connection in august 2009.

What kind of controller do you use: I use gamepad tracer twin shock.

Do you like rF1?: so much yes, because theleague is well organised and managed by awesome people.

What kind of modifies do you suggest for rF1?: I think we should wait for rfactor 2 :D

Who is going to win?: I dont know... it'sjust have of season, everything can change.

Who is the surprise?: Giammy Serra surprised me...he drives really fast and equally, this give really advantage in Formula 1 world.

Luty ends only one of four races in points because of lack of experience.

What's your favourite real driver?: it's Robert Kubica, he impressed me with getting to formula 1. Our contry isn't so rich and we have not many circuits and he became formula 1 driver. When I had heard about this info, i was really happy.

What's your favourite track?: the most I like Nurburgring track, its really demanding. Just behind my like scale there is Hungaroring track.

What kind of different league would you like to race?: I raced in Gp2 some time ago and this is really hardcore league. You have to pay attention with some many more things than in Formula 1.

Thanks Tommy,
see you in track!

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento