Last site updates

CONSIDERIN HOW THE LEAGUE IS GROWING UP, WE DECIDE TO MOVE TO A NEW WEBSITE. PLEASE VISIT US AT www.rfactor1.com ...see you soon!

venerdì 14 maggio 2010

Meeting...Simone Cabiddu

Meeting...Simone Cabiddu (Monaco winner)

Name:
Miguel (Simone)

Surname:
Sburroso (Cabiddu)

Age:
33

Place of Birth:
Lanusei (Italy, Sardinia, NU)

Where do you live:
Cagliari (Italy, Sardinia, CA)

Height and Weight:
1,80 cm – 79 Kg

Simone and one of his favourites hobbies...

What do you do in your life?:
I own two Football and Basket stores in Cagliari (Sardinia, Italy) visit our site here: http://www.kempesandbarkley.com

What are your hobbies?:
My hobbies are Football (play and watch it on the TV), travelling and Computer (PC).

Who is the most beautiful woman in the world?:
Hard question… woman is the thing that’s around the hole??? Am I wrong???

How many years did you race rF online?:
I race online from about 4 months and suddenly became a great passion. Adrenaline, competition and fight make this game really exciting

What kind of controller do you use:
After a month of training with the keyboard now I’m using a wheel: Logitech Wingman Force Formula GP. Not the best wheel, I know, but an honest and working one.

Do you like rF1?:
rF1 is a great league, friendly but with an high competition, I can learn watching drivers faster than me and then try to improve my driving skills. I also like very much the international spirit of this league.

What kind of modifies do you suggest for rF1?:
Everything is quite perfect here, in the next edition I would like to have longest races, 50% of real races I think is the best solution because drivers can really think about tactics, tyres and fuel.

Who is going to win?:
Surely Corigliano and Baroni are the most talented drivers of the league, Cori’s consistency now gives him the leadership of the championship but I think that if Baroni will improve his consistency he will win because driving in the circuit he has no rivals.

Cabiddu celebrates after his first victory ever.

Who is the surprise?:
After the last race in Monte Carlo I have to say that’s me ahahah, jajajaja, jejejeje, rsrsrsrsrsrs, hahahaha…

What's your favourite real driver?:
My favourite driver of all times is Alain Prost, because of his clean style and great consistency, a driver I admire of nowdays is Fernando Alonso, really talented and smart.

What's your favourite track?:
Now I love Monaco because of the victory I gained but I can say that for my driving skills China and Barcelona till now are my favourites.

What kind of different league would you like to race?:
I would like a covered wheel race like DTM, Megane or GT

Thanks Simone, see you in track!

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento